Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Newman's Own®Organics Turkey & Brown Rice Formula For Dogs, 12.7-Ounce Tins (Pack of 12)



My vet gave him a prescription diet which helped him tremendously but he HATED it and wouldn't eat it until he just couldn't stand being hungry any more. With my vet's okay, I started mixing just a little of other types of canned food with the prescription but after a few days I could see he wasn't feeling well and his problems began to return. Finally, I picked up a can of Newman's organic and mixed that with his prescription. Not only did he like it, he was fine! I can't give him this alone - he still must have the prescription - but as long as it is at least half the prescription mixed in, he can eat it every day and he is fine! I was so happy! And so was my little dog!

No comments:

My Blog List