Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Seventh Generation Liquid Dish Detergent, Free and Clear, 48-Ounce Bottles (Case of 6)




I have had a terrible time trying to find a truly fragrance free dish soap. Most have, at the very least, masking fragrances. This soap is utterly fragrance free, which is important to me as I am chemically sensitive. It is a marvel, particularly when compared to other 'sensitive' dish soaps, which aren't effective and produce little or no sudsing action. This soap is sudsy and very effective at cleaning dishes. I have not been able to use Dawn and other commercial dish soaps that claim to cut grease so I really cannot make that comparison. But when put head-to-head against other 'sensitive' dish soaps, Seventh Generation is the clear winner (not to mention competitively priced).

No comments:

My Blog List