Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tinkyada Brown Rice Spirals with Rice Bran, Gluten Free, 16-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)



As someone who has always loved pasta, living gluten free for the past year has been extremely frustrating. I've tried countless types of pasta, including corn pasta, rice pasta and an interesting corn/navy bean blend pasta and the Tikyada Brown Rice pastas (NOTE: I particularly like the ones with rice bran - it's noted on the label) have been the best that I've had. I actually served it to someone the other day who doesn't live GF and he didn't notice a difference between that and regular pasta. I do, however, find that I don't need to cook it as long as it says on the package. I shorten the cooking time by about 2-4 minutes usually and just keep checking to see when it is done. They go very well with GF vodka sauce. Enjoy!

No comments:

My Blog List