Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GoGo Rice Steamed Brown Rice Bowl, Organic, Microwaveable, 7.4-Ounce Bowls (Pack of 12)


I'm a bit of a health nut and I've always known I should eat brown rice but I never could get it right. It was always too hard or too..something.

This product takes seconds to prepare, the serving size is more than generous and the rice has an extremely pleasant, nutty flavor. Definitely a good buy.

I really like this product. Easy to store (no fridge needed) and easy to make (1.5 minutes on high microwave)! Organic great tasting brown rice. Organic is a plus! I highly reccomend this.

I think this is a great product. So easy. Makes perfect, still chewy, brown rice
that would take an hour otherwise. I love it. I find so many ways to use it.
Even eat it for breakfast with milk and maple syrup.

No comments:

My Blog List